Our Client, a Global leading IT Solutions provider is establishing a Business division in Puerto Rico and hiring a Contract Administrator reporting to the Legal and Compliance Director.
This position will be responsible for managing the contract processes to ensure all the internal approvals comply with the Company’s policies and standards.
- Process contracts according to Company’s standards and policies
- Track all contracts and follow-up with internal approvals, legal reviews and obtain signatures
- Coordinate the incoming contracts process with all the pertaining parties
- Manage the contract expiration, legal documents and organization of the information
- Perform auditing processes for each contract to assure compliance
- Be a liaison between all parties
- Maintain an internal database with pertinent information including legal documents
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge in SLA for contract execution
- Proficient communication skills and client service orientation
- Fluent in English language
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.