This position is responsible for enabling strategic and operational analysis and reports to help in the executive decisions.
- Create, develop and execute the corporate business intelligence strategy.
- Lead the design of Company key financial and operational performance indicators to meet annual forecasts and target against company strategic plan.
- Perform analytics activities to improve business performance.
- Leads company budget and forecast processes.
- Responsible for development and implementation of strategic company key performance industries to meet forecast.
- Ensure cohesive vision about analytics, business intelligence across different business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years of related experience
- Vast experience in the preparation of financial reports, budgeting forecasting, financial analysis, analytics process and value creation projects
- Previous experience in Insurance and/or Financial Institutions required
Compensation: Six figures. Commensurate with candidate experience, performance bonus and stock options.