Our Client, a Financial Institution is hiring a Compliance Analyst who will be reporting directly to the Finance Vice-President. This position is responsible for assuring that the daily operations are complying with the federal and state regulations.
- Provide follow-up to internal controls in the departments
- Provide a structured annual work plan
- Coordinate and perform compliance audits and report the results in order to suit the standards and policies
- Train the personnel in Bank Secrecy Act, Robbed Identity, Financial Exploitation and federal/state laws
- Maintain and verify the internal register transactions
- Make investigations to mitigate the risks and settle the Suspicious Activity Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 5 years of progressive and relevant Accounting experience
- Knowledge in Bank operations is required
- Microsoft Suite skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Proficient communication skills (oral and written)
Compensation: $24K - $26K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus fringe benefits.