Our Client, a Multinational Company is the Service Industry an is hiring an Accountant. This position is responsible for providing accurate and timely financial information to Segment and Corporate management in a fast-paced shared service environment.
- Coordinate a prepares deliverables for the compliance of Puerto Rico’s fiscal requirement
- Perform balancing of sources systems to GL
- Prepare and assist in the completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the planning and implementations of accounting work and activities
- Assist in monitoring key performance indicators
- Support compliance and ongoing improvements with the internal controls including SOX
- Supports in accounting system and processes
- Performs balancing of source systems to GL
- Bachelor in Accounting and/or Finance
- 2+ yrs. of accounting experience
- Working knowledge of Puerto Rico’s fiscal compliance requirement
- Public accounting experience a plus
- CPA a plus
Compensation: $50K plus excellent fringe benefits.