Our Client, a leader in the Manufacturing and Distribution of the Food Industry is hiring an Accounting Manager. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
This position is responsible for the effective functioning of the Accounting Department ensuring the accurate delivery of financial statements and reporting.
- Drive the effective performance of the Accounting Team
- Oversee and manage the General Accounting functions including: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and purchasing
- Help with quarterly end, year end and financial activities
- Preparation of timely financial reports to facilitate managements’ decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA nice to have
- Supervisory experience
- Microsoft Excel skills
- 5+ years of progressive and relevant Accounting experience
- Previous experience in Manufacturing Industry nice to have
Compensation: $50K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.