We have a NEW and THRILLING Sr. Business Process Improvement Program Manager to join a company dedicated to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
The position is based in Humacao, PR, and will be responsible for plans, perform and process improvement initiatives such as Lean or Six Sigma.
This leader will support the following:
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provides data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Delivers presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Communicates team progress.
- Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Performs OEE implementations and data analysis