Our client, a worldwide multinational is hiring their accounting manager. This position reports in a matrix relationship to the Comptroller and to the Director of Global Accounting. This position has a leadership role in establishing process and procedures to ensure an effective control for areas of general accounting. This position also must have a long-term focus on continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Manage day to day operations, ensuring accurate and timely deliverables.
- A leadership role in ensuring appropriate documentation; controls and regulatory standards.
- Monitors performance and quality metrics.
- Implement approved policies and procedures to provide overall direction to ensure effectives deliveries.
- Supervision of the work performed by staff such as journal entries, reconciliations, cash requisitions, etc.
- Ensures compliance of Company and regulatory requirements (i.e. Sox , audits, etc).
- Ensures taxes and regulatory requirements are complete, accurate and timely deliverables.
- Hire, develops and evaluate staff members.
- Support strategic projects.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- CPA, CMA, MBA preferred
- 3 plus year of supervisory experience in related functions.
- Experience working in a matrix relation and/or in shared services preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Thorough knowledge of general accounting functions
- Fully bilingual
Compensation: $90k-$95k base salary plus bonus, 401-k and excellent fringe benefits package.