Our client , a world leader multinational in the consumer goods industry with a commercial office in PR is hiring an accounting supervisor. This position is the right hand of the Comptroller and is a direct report. The position supervise two accounting coordinators. This position is part of the management team and presents the weekly overall picture.
- Perform the monthly fiscal close.
- Prepares all accounting entries including accruals and provisions.
- Preparation of internal monthly financial statements.
- Provide analysis of fluctuations and recommendations.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Inventory monthly valuation.
- Review accounts receivable risks.
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statement and interact with external auditors.
- Supervise the accounts payables and receivable functions.
- Monthly tax filings.
- BBA in accounting or finance.
- 3 plus years of relevant experience
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft office
- Experience with Quick Books nice to have.
Compensation: $48k-$50k base salary plus performance bonus, 401k, and excellent fringe benefits.