Our Client a Cooperative Bank is seeking a Marketing Manager that will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies and tactics to drive the growth of new member growth and retention. This hands-on individual will develop customized and targeted marketing plans to reach our member segments, drive traffic, create a meaningful member experience and, ultimately, drive sales and loyalty. As a team leader, the role will include responsibility for the creation and development of marketing campaigns that would include print and digital advertising, email marketing, tradeshows, events, web site management and content development, press releases, articles, videos and marketing collateral, marketing budget development, and cost tracking. In addition, this position requires a sharp, collaborative, experienced, innovative, results-oriented marketing professional to lead a close partnership with cross-functional teams to create and communicate compelling value propositions for our members. Will leverage various data sources to understand member behavior, identify member needs and understand campaign effectiveness and ROI. This team leader role reports to the Executive Vice President.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Supports the mission of the Cooperative Bank by enhancing the quality of life for our members/team members, by providing accurate and timely service, while utilizing a needs-based referral and selling approach that builds member/team member trust and loyalty, delivered in a professional and friendly environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the development and implementation of effective planning of Marketing functions.
- Assists the Executive VP with long and short run strategic planning.
- Develops and implements marketing plans, strategies, and programs for all services and products.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring effective and efficient Marketing programs.
- Ensures that the quality and integrity of Marketing programs and activities are maintained.
- Ensures that Marketing functions are carried forward in accordance with established Cooperative Bank procedures.
- Conducts periodic reviews of existing Marketing activities. Provides recommendations regarding improvements in delivery mechanisms, social media, public relations, and new products and services.
- Ensures regulatory compliance as it relates to development of products and services and delivery mechanisms.
- Evaluates the Marketing Department's effectiveness through analyses of department activity, new account data, and member statistics.
- Managing all day to day marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy and tactics for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales teams; enabling them to meet their growth objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and support programs.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaign calendar.
- Manage and improve lead generation and retention campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing digital, online and print advertising campaigns.
- Executing ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies, third party vendors and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic community partner relationships for
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring the effective administration of Marketing activities.
- Establishes and implements organizational structure, policies, and procedures.
- Develops and monitors budgets. Manages and oversees expenses.
- Ensures that Marketing functions are well coordinated with branch operations and with related departments. Provides assistance as required.
- Keeps the Executive VP informed of Marketing activities, progress toward established objectives, and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings and committees as required.
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that professional business relationships are established and maintained with members, vendors, the business community, and trade organizations.
- Ensures that the Institution professional reputation is maintained throughout the organization and the community.
- Ensures that requests and questions are promptly resolved.
- Ensures excellence in external marketing programs and promotional activities.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA desired).
Five to eight years of experience in marketing and digital marketing, with at least three years of supervisory experience leading a Marketing team.