Published: November 13, 2018
- Plans, coordinate internal and external resources, overseeing entire project management lifecycle.
- Responsible for the definition and tracking of project milestones, delivering progress reports, the budgeting and controlling of projects and informing key stakeholders of the status, issues and proposed solutions.
- Drives the operational integration, coordinating all global development activities.
- Performs ongoing review of program status; identifies risks. Documents program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks and successes to maintain program course.
- Informs key stakeholders of status, issues, problems and proposed solutions as appropriate.
- Develops and executes communication plan to ensure effective and timely communication.
- Provides independent advice on the management of projects.
- Ensures that all the aims of the project are met
- Ensures central access to key project documents, presentations and assessments.
- Supports in recruiting specialists and sub-contractors.
- Prepares independent periodic management reports including monthly reports and project milestones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience is required in the overall development of biopharmaceutical
- Strong knowledge and experience in global project management and an overall understanding of the development of biopharmaceutical products, including process, preclinical and clinical development.
- General understanding of global regulatory requirements for the development of biosimilars