Published: June 9, 2021
- Develop ideas, implement marketing plans and document the road map, resources, and budget required to achieve such goals. Design and manage time frames for accomplishing goals, monitoring milestones and driving marketing plans to fruition.
- Craft user strategies, from positioning and planning, to increase our user base and user engagement.
- Create the strategy to engage consumers through online and eMarketing channels, conversion-driven marketing including, but not limited to Search Engine Optimization, online affiliates, mobile, display marketing, social media, digital advertising, email marketing, user experience and emerging online channels.
- Build the communications and incentives plans to drive awareness and adoption of products and features.
- Coordinate and direct the company’s advertising program.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results. Evaluate marketing performance using relevant metrics and user feedback.
- Systematically gather, analyze and report current market conditions and competitors’ information.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Periodically conduct customer and market research to identify opportunities for existing and future channels of distribution at existing and new markets.
- Collaborate with the sales and executive team to establish goals and metrics for success.
- Protect logos, brand and overall corporate image
- Collaborate in the recruiting of the team members of the marketing department
- Give leadership to the Marketing team on projects and daily tasks
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure efforts are successfully executed from start to finish.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Continually refine your skills and expertise to stay ahead of the demands of your role
- Use innovation, creativity, process, and entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have, both externally and internally.
- 5+ years of marketing experience; CPG industry highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Advertising or Marketing
- Availability to work in San Juan with mobility in the entire Island.
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.