Published: June 1, 2018
- Ensure production, logistics and transport activities are integrated
- Manage the safety, health, environmental and quality compliance to include the production and transport considerations within the area to optimize overall activities
- Drive the four Supply tenets through the area – lead safely, plan to execute – execute to plan, help drivers drive, never be satisfied to continuously improve.
- Cross training and leveraging of area resources
- Interface with peers in driving continuous improvement and application of BOP
- Ensure single point of contact for customer issues to/from markets team
- Plan and execute the maintenance management activities in the area ensuring use of defined systems and processes.
- Develop major maintenance scopes for communication to appropriate support function areas
- Ensure contingency plans are in place in the area to minimize loss to the business
- Ensure cross training of staff across supply processes together with the Cylinder Operations Manager
- Ensure trained and prepared driver and equipment resources are available to the meet the daily transport schedule requirements.
- A minimum of 7 years commensurate experience required to include at least five years supervisory experience required and strong business acumen
- Proficiency in troubleshooting process or equipment problems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in a technical discipline
- Must be proficient in computer applications and preventative maintenance programs: Required to be proficient in SAP PM.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Visible, change leadership, strong team management, and coaching skills
- Proven experience implementing process improvements, best practice and/or change management initiatives
- Demonstrated track record in solid safety performance
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt a plus.
- Strong communication skills essential