Our client, a leader in the healthcare industry is hiring a General Accountant who will be reporting to the Finance Team.
This position is responsible for the preparation of bank reconciliations, financial statements and IVU tax return.
- Post accounts payable invoices
- Make payments to suppliers and company expenses
- Manage the general ledger
- Analyze and reconcile accrual expenses
- Reconcile property and equipment subsidiary with general ledger in a monthly basis
- General accounting duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4+ yrs. of experience in full accounting cycle
- Knowledge in GP Platform is nice to have
Compensation: $35K - $38K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience and excellent fringe benefits.