Our client, a fast-growing International Banking Institution is hiring a Chief Compliance Officer. This position is responsible of assuring the fulfillment of regulatory requirements and obligations for the Institution.
- Manage the Bank Compliance Monitoring Program
- Manage the Bank Secrecy act and AML requirements
- Assist in the development of the Internal Control System framework
- Execute risk assessment to identify potential risks and assure compliance with regulations
- Review contracts and agreements with third parties from a Compliance perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of all regulations for the financial entities
- Proficient communication skills (English and Spanish)
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.