Our Client, a leader in the Retail Industry is hiring a Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for assisting in the financial analysis of the Company, preparation of financial reports and make recommendations that help in the decision making.
- Provide P&L projections, ratio analysis, budgeting and cost analysis
- Prepare financial and management reports
- Revise and prepare annual budgets, strategic business plans and forecast of the operations
- Analyze the profitability variance, cost expenses, profit management and recommend corrective actions
- Assist in the analysis of financial viability of capital investment projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Master’s Degree and/or CPA nice to have
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in Big Four, banking or finance industry nice to have
- Strong knowledge in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Proficient communication skills (oral and written)
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
Compensation: $50K - $65K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.