Our Client, a start-up in the Financial Industry is hiring their General Manager/Branch Manager. This position will be responsible for establishing and developing the business in Puerto Rico.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, direction and supervision of daily tasks of the branch
- Implement regulations, procedures and protocols
- Support the Directors in the OCIF requirements
- Prepare a short and long term annual strategic plan
- Make monthly progress reports to the Executive President
- Supervise the operations to be in compliance with the norms and procedures
- Recruit the personnel to establish the proper functioning of the branches
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience working in a Financial Institution
- Branch Management experience
- Previous knowledge in Consumer Credit and Micro Lending
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English and Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, among others
Compensation: $75K - $100K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience and fringe benefits.