Published: July 26, 2018
- Develops, implements and sustains process improvement initiatives utilizing Six Sigma methodologies.
- Defines, designs and implements continuous improvement programs to ensure programs are integrated vertically and horizontally across the organization.
- Defines improvement projects aligned with business strategies.
- Analyzes improvement programs and potential results.
- Facilitates and coaches improvement teams. Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program success.
- Installs process excellence supports for program governance, project reviews, communications, training, certifications and rewards.
- Minimum of 7 years of business operations and/or plant manufacturing or engineering experience, with 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of business operations and/or plant manufacturing or engineering experience with 5+ years of managerial experience.
- Must have Black Belt, Green Belt, or Lean Certification
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other related field. Preferred: Master Degree
- Solid project management experience. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong coaching and facilitation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities.