Our client, a Financial Institution is hiring a Web Developer. This position will be responsible for front-end development working hand-on-hand with the graphic designers, stakeholders, content writers and workstreams. This position will also be responsible for assuring that the creation of a workstreams is accessible, clean, has the proper interface functioning and interactions with the systems.
- Make dashboards, graphics, documents, press releases and update websites
- Proactively keep time sensitive web content up to date
- Work with content writers and work stream consultants to update information
- Proactively create ideas of new web content
- Work in collaboration with the back-end developers to solve any issue in the systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related fields
- 3+ year of relevant experience in a similar role
- Agency creative work experience preferred
- Knowledge in Apex, Elementor and Visualizer are a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish)
Compensation: Base Salary commensurate with candidate experience plus fringe benefits.