Our client, a conglomerate leader in different business segments is hiring a Web Designer. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining websites in the Organization. This unique opportunity allows the accountability for the concept and implementation of the websites. The Web Designer works with the business and has the opportunity to elevate the quality and innovation of the digital solution strategies. This position will be a key member of a team committed to cutting edge technology.
- Design visuals aligned with strategy in collaboration with marketing and content producers.
- Conceptualize, prototype, design, and implement ideas to improve existing and/ or creating new websites and mobile apps.
- Ensure design specs are implemented accurately
- Bachelor degree in Digital Design or equivalent education.
- 4 plus years of web design experience (Web Design portfolio). Vision design for Web Applications.
- Domain in one or more of technical areas: Sketch, FIgma, Adobe, Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of including “shareholding mapping”, “userflow” and “customer journeys”
Compensation: commensurate to candidate experience Includes base salary, bonus, 401-k and a very competitive fringe benefits package.