Our client, a top Stateside Information System Consulting Firm is hiring the VP of Innovation who will be reporting directly to the Managing Director of the Firm. This position will be responsible of implementing new processes of innovation.
This position is responsible to lead technology innovation strategies; implementing new processes for innovation and boosting market connectivity.
- Develop innovation systems across key technology pillars (RPA, Business, Data Analytics and Automation)
- Work with R & D, Product Manager and Strategic Team Manager and drive innovation ideas
- MBA is required
- 6+ years of experience in strategic consulting or related experience
- Knowledge in Strategy development, technology roadmap, business case development, change management, among others are a must.
- Supervisory skills are needed
- Previous experience in Management Consulting Teams or Big Four preferred
Compensation: Commensurate with the candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits. Relocation package available.