Our client, a Leader in the Health Industry is hiring a VP of Information Technology. This position is a key role in managing the Corporation and its subsidiaries.
This role is responsible for developing strategies, aligns business goals and objectives.
- Work cross functionally with business owners to understand their technology needs.
- Coordinate strategic business implementations maintaining business and technology align
- Responsible to service delivery across the operating model in an effective manner.
- Develops a business architecture strategy according to the various business scenarios.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide metrics for the business.
- Business partnership across the divisions to deliver value-added services – high quality deliverables and provide positive customer service attitude.
- Manage audits and being in a compliance with Sox policies, rules, and regulations.
- Provides leadership to the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Business Administration with a minor in Information Systems
- Master degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the health insurance industry a must.
- Strong knowledge in relational database, SQL, SAS, and other statistical tool, data mining tools
- Supervisory experience
Strong skills in integrity data from multiple sources to effectively collaborate in the business planning and IT support initiatives.
- Metro Area