The Medical Representative has always played a critical role in the delivery of our scientific message to all stakeholders. These stakeholders include internal stakeholders (associates) and external stakeholders include (but not limited to) veterinarians, Key Opinion Leaders, breeders, NGO’s and pet owners
The Veterinarian-Med Representative is responsible for the development of the local market scientific communication strategy and to ensure that this is aligned with the local market priorities.
This professional is also responsible for the development and execution of training and scientific communication programs and materials for all stakeholders to support the sales goals of the business and help drive brand reputation.
- Provide technical/product support to key areas of the business including Consumer Care, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing/Sales/Digital teams
- Develop/adapt all scientific communication materials and training modules for the local market
- Will collaborate closely with the critical stakeholders including Global Scientific Communications Manager, and cluster/local teams including Scientific Affairs, Marketing, Consumer Care, and Regulatory Affairs.
- In markets where there is a Scientific Affairs Manager, S&C Manager will collaborate closely and align on roles and responsibilities
- In charge to create a local strategy for Scientific Communication based on global scientific communication directives and local adaptation based on priority of the local unit
- Responsible to keep up to date with all products launches and veterinary/scientific information (through continuing education) needed for the role
- In charge of the development and creating/adapting scientific materials and modules base on market needs
- Responsible and in charge to conduct nutritional trainings to key external stakeholders as required by the business unit (this can include but is not restricted to veterinarians, breeders, and retailers)
- The jobholder will be responsible for training internal stakeholders (associates) including but not limited to: on-boarding, new product/product uplift training, sales representative and consumer care teams
- Key supporter of the marketing/sales and digital teams during product launches/product focuses providing training and technical materials as required, regulatory affairs teams when product knowledge is required and consumer care teams with veterinary/product quality issues/issues management as required
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- In clinic experience (preferably 2+ years) as practitioner
- Veterinary Industry Experience desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Fully Bilingual (English & Spanish)