The Talent Acquisition & Retention Partner is a key team member who works closely with Talent Management Director, People & Comm Team and business units while promoting the company-wide best practices and quality standards in talent management.
- Responsible for the Talent Acquisition cycle including coordination, compliance standards, and optimization of the process in coordination with HR Partners and Talent Management Director.
- Leads pre-employment process for all new hires; prepares for new hires’ first day and supports the onboarding activities coordination with Hiring Managers and HR Partners.
- Champion retention's strategies deployment and connect the Business Unit's Employee Experience initiatives with OKRs master plan; coordinates a companywide calendar for Employee Activities and “Meet your CEO” roundtables.
- Provide a company-wide monthly executive summary for Onboarding, Engagement & Exit Surveys, as administered by HR Coordinators.
- Align company-wide activities, partnering with Business Units for Internal mobility and Employee Referral programs.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative dashboards, reports/data analysis (English and Spanish) following assigned events and interventions; administer Employee Net Promoter Score.
- Provide support in training and development activities coordination by securing training rooms and materials in coordination with HR Partners and other People's team members.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent.
- Five years of experience in a related role, including full-cycle corporate recruiting.
- Fully Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and integrate activities, resources, and teams effectively.
- Demonstrate core competencies: Ethical Actions, Collaborative Relationships, Excellence in Execution, Creativity and Openness, Customer Focus, Domain Expertise.
- Ability to gather and analyze information, then synthesize, present it with sound recommendations.
- Knowledge of labor laws, especially those related to recruiting and selection.
- Quick learner, detail oriented, and strong sense of ownership.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in Office and HRIS.