The Talent Acquisition Partner is the ambassador for organizational culture and is responsible for effectively identifying and recruiting the best talent for the company. This Partner enthusiastically creates a memorable candidate experience that aligns with our culture and defines retention strategies alongside company leaders.
- Designs and implements talent attraction strategies for key positions in the business.
- Works collaboratively and generate alliances with the leadership group to define and ensure a full understanding of the requirements, preferences, and timelines for the roles they recruit.
- Keeps records of documents and candidates in an organized and structured manner; and makes sure to have the complete file according to internal and government agency requirements before referring to Payroll for registration in our systems.
- Leads and facilitates an exceptional onboarding process for onboarding new employees in an agile and effective manner, including but not limited to recruiting, onboarding plan design, and corporate culture training facilitation.
- Conduct interviews, qualifying experience, skills according to the requirements of the position.
- Ensures that the administration and guidance on selection processes are coordinated, such as general skills exam, background check, doping test, uniform referral, among others.
- Directs and guides candidates through the face-to-face and virtual interview process through effective communication that creates a positive experience for candidates.
- Promote a quality and service culture by collaborating with business units and other functions, answering questions, requests or participate in projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- 5+ years of experience in related role, including full-cycle corporate recruiting.
- Knowledge of labor laws, especially those related recruiting
- Solid knowledge of the recruitment cycle and employer brand strategies as talent attraction strategies.
- Critical thinking aligned to the management of Human Resources and business data.
- Focus on solving situations and ability to take possession of them until they are resolved.
Careers Inc. job postings are legally privileged and may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, transmitted, used for misrepresentation, and/or distributed through any website, social media, network, database, platform, or related. Failure to comply will result in legal action.