Our client, a leader in the Insurance Industry is hiring a Systems and Network Administrator. This position is responsible for the administration, design and implementation of the network infrastructure and security.
- Provide recommendations and prepare reports to support the Management decision making
- Assure compliance in all the interfaces
- Administer, design, implement and support the infrastructure and security of the systems
- Provide support to the Development Team
- Maintain all the systems up to date
- Support in the budget assignment to the IT Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in Project Management, CompTIA, Network plus, Security plus, Unix, Windows, Internet, IIS, Nutanix, Call Pilot, Switch, Hub, Tenable, Forescout, Rapid7, Ringcentral, Dataon, Hycu, Veeam, Fortinet appliances, Network Administration, Storage Administration, Network Security, Office 365 & Azure
- Proficient communication skills (English and Spanish)
Compensation: $60K - $70K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.