Published: July 13, 2021
- Plan, implement, and monitor the overall supply chain strategy.
- Directing the company’s purchasing, materials, and inventory control staff.
- Determining key supply chain KPI’s.
- Suggesting solutions for process improvements.
- Working with the finance, sales, and manufacturing departments to determine best vendors and suppliers.
- Identifying process bottlenecks and implementing solutions in a timely matter.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with vendors.
- Conducting all negotiations for purchase contracts ensuring the best possible cost for direct materials, indirect materials, and operation services.
- Directing and implementing all supplier certification programs.
- Working in conjunction with the materials team to identify and implement programs that help reduce inventory and increase turns.
- Managing the organization’s logistics initiatives and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or an equivalent field of study
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Experienced in managing materials, purchasing, pricing, and “hedging”.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and MRP systems.
- Having an APICS certification is a plus.