Our Financial Service Industry client; well-established in the European, United States and Puerto Rico is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their Accounting & Finance Team
- Assist in preparation and distribution of monthly financial statements
- Monitor daily revenue, risk, and working capital movements
- Assist with the monthly and year end accounting processes, including the annual audit process and treasury functions.
- Analyze specific balance sheet accounts in order propose and record appropriate journal entries.
- Execute regular and ad-hoc accounting and finance projects
- Work directly with data sources to create meaningful analysis and reports in support senior management, new business directives, or trade desk analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA Preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of financial accounting statements required
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast pace environment
- Proficiency in financial modeling technics using Excel required (working knowledge of VBA, SQL, and Python is a Plus)
- Puerto Rico; Northwest part of the Island