Published: December 10, 2019
- Engineering Degree required, preferred in one of these fields Industrial, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering
- Experience within the Medical Device Industry or FDA regulated related industries
- PMP certification is desired
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is desired.
- 2+ years of experience managing projects from start to implementation and closure.
- Hands-on experience developing project schedules.
- Hands-on experience leading project progress reviews and communication to project stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience developing project budget requirements and tracking of purchase orders and expenses
- Documented preparation/training on Project Management field (PMP training or similar)