We are in the search for a people-driven leader ready to pursue a rewarding career as Senior Manufacturing Supervisor 2nd Shift. Our healthcare technology Client seeks a committed professional able to provide development, efficient talent management, and production effectiveness.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Develops and implements activities in production area(s) to meet company production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Provides work direction and efficient people management.
- DMAIC/Problem Solving Knowledge.
- Expositions to continuous improvement environment/ COS
Bachelor’s degree with 3 or more years of relevant experience within an FDA regulated manufacturing environment, or Associate Degree and 5+ years of FDA regulated manufacturing work experience