Our Client, a Federal Financial Institution is hiring a Senior Windows Administrator. This position is responsible for the installation, maintenance, security, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows and VMware based hardware and software of the IT infrastructure and operations environment. This infrastructure exists over four different locations in Virginia. This functions serves a crucial role in the support of the Institutions of debt assurance and servicing.
- Plan and maintain the security, effectiveness and efficiency of the IT Windows and VM systems
- Provide support to the physical and virtual infrastructure environments
- Provide recommendations to be in compliance with the Company’s regulations
- Responsible for the implementation and compliance by IT security
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of experience administrating Windows-based desktops and servers, Microsoft 365, Active Directory and VMware
- Administration experience in Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, SQL, System Center, WSUS, among others
- Microsoft and VMware certifications nice to have
- PowerShell scripting knowledge is a plus
- This position is based in Virginia, USA; candidate should be interested in relocation
Compensation: $110K - $120K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience and fringe benefits.