Published: September 10, 2019
- Collects and analyzes information related to the consumer industry and its trends. Presents industry forecasts and sales plans for the Company brands.
- Prepares required documentation to present and support the proposed sales forecast to the management team.
- Supports the monthly product ordering process and presents the documentation required by the Company.
- Responsible to present the results of the researches and analysis of economic trends, buying habits and the demographic characteristics of the consumers for company products and those of competitors.
- Responsible for the development of long, mid and short term product industry and the Company sales plans.
- Measure and track sales results and market share performance and adjust sales plans accordingly, related to the following forecasts: Midterm business plan (5 years); Financial budget such as original plan and quarter reviews; Monthly sales and production plan for 10 and 20 Days reporting.
- Participates in the evaluation and proposal of production request.
- Evaluates inventory levels and mix within the series to request/propose incentive investment.
- Manages and prepares departmental budget and presents continues reports of variances and opportunities.
- Analyzes, completes and presents to the management team the sales monthly reports and recommendations