One of the world’s leading medical devices companies is hiring a Senior Manufacturing Manager. Among the scope of responsibilities, this influential leader provides management, planning, and administration of manufacturing resources.
- Establishes an employee engagement model to achieve a highly productive workplace.
- Accountable for manufacturing readiness in support of products and/or technology transfers.
- Leader of manufacturing operations and corresponding supervisory structure.
- Achieves required plant objectives in the areas of Quality, Production Shipments, Cost, Lean Initiatives, Safety. Adherence to internal and external policies and regulations.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 7 years of relevant experience and 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience.