Our Client, a leader in the Healthcare Industry is hiring a Senior Manager of Medicare Financial Operations. This position will be responsible for overseeing, guiding and supervising the Medicare Finance Operations Team. This position can work 100% remotely, no relocation required.
- Ensure proper management and compliance with Prescription Drug Events (PDE) and with Medicare Plan Finder (MPF)
- Among responsibilities are managing claims and reprocessing, claims adjustments
- Collaborate with clients’ implementations
- Identify PDE errors, solving them and provide correct information to the Team and Customers.
- Be a liaison between multiple departments and clients
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Healthcare Administration or related fields
- 5+ years of experience leading teams in Medicare Operational roles
- The candidate needs to have strong knowledge and expertise in Medicare Part D and Medicare Plan Finder
- Strong knowledge of CMS regulations
- Knowledge in Prescription Drug Events (PDE), Medicare Plan Finder (MPF), Claims Processing, Claims Adjustments, Client implementations
- Proficient in English
- Supervision experience
Compensation: $75K - $100K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.