Our client, a leader in the Healthcare Industry is hiring a Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Accounting. This position will be responsible for financial reports and to help in the decision-making process. Previous experience in the Healthcare Industry is NOT a requirement.
- Detail oriented, strong experience in analysis and ventures to facilitate the decision-making process
- Budget forecast preparation
- Provide clear and concise explanations about variances, forecast and findings
- Support the VP of Finance and Financial Teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Math, Finance or related fields
- CPA or MBA is a plus
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Previous experience in Public Accounting a must
- Proficient communication skills (English and/or Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
Compensation: $80K - $120K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.