Published: October 26, 2022
Our client, an International Technology Company is hiring a Senior Financial Data Analyst. This position will be responsible for support the Marketing organization in long-range strategic planning, budgeting, and short and long-term forecast. This position will report to the Senior Finance Director in headquarters and will support the Head of Marketing in Puerto Rico with data information and financial analysis.
- Strategic partner to the Marketing team supporting with data interpretation and finance analysis.
- Dive into the details of marketing performance KPls, and provide insights and advice from a data and finance perspective.
- Assist in the long-term strategic planning and budgeting process for the Marketing organization
- Assess/analyze deviations from key metric targets and provide insight to leaders
- Build financial models to analyze business opportunities for new markets and Marketing initiatives
- Evaluate, help prioritize and recommend proposals to maximize market growth based on market insights
- Develop financial analysis that challenges & evaluates all marketing strategic decisions and contributes to overall roll out strategies.
- Liaison between the Marketing team and the Finance team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields
- 5+ years of progressive experience in finance or related fields
- Experience building complex financial models, conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and scenario analysis
- Experience presenting analyses to senior executives and working as a business partner across all departments
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus performance bonus, profit sharing and excellent fringe benefits.