Our client, a leader in the manufacturing, sales and distribution business is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. This role reports directly to the CFO and is responsible for the financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and financial variances vs plan.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to support executive-level management make tactical and strategic decisions.
- Lead the annual operating budget process.
- Lead the financial forecast process to ensure trends and market conditions that can impact cash flow and earnings.
- Assist in the preparation of regular leadership reviews
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Evaluate financial performance (cash flow, P&L, Balance Sheet) and analyze actual results vs plans and forecasts.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- MBA preferred
- Five plus years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and ERP systems.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience, Base salary, performance bonus, 401-k and a competitive package of fringe benefits.