Our Client, a global leader that manufactures Best-in-Class innovative products is looking for a SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST to join their outstanding Finance Team at their Puerto Rico Site.
JOB SCOPE; What we look for…
A highly driven professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be empowered to:
- Prepare, Revise, and Analyze the financial impact on cost for thePR site operation results
- Review and analyze performance indicators
- Actively engage and participate in production/operations meetings to provide financial guidance
- Evaluate product costs and provide solutions for improvements.
- Provide support in all activities within the Finance Department (including Cost Accounting and General Accounting)
- Five to eight years of experience in Cost Accounting functions within a regulated manufacturing environment
- Financial planning
- Cost development and variance analysis
- Inventory valuation and cycle count program
- Business Unit Structure Organization
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Puerto Rico; Southern part of the Island