Our Client, a Multi-National Company is looking for a Senior Finance Manager / Director. This position is responsible of directing and coordinating analytics for the Global Manufacturing Operation. Responsibilities include the annual budget, quarterly forecast and Long Range Strategic Planning Process to support the global operations.
- Manage and direct annual budget processes
- Make reports and analysis of the Global Manufacturing Operations
- Develop and restructure the planning processes and systems
- Implement process improvement to have a more efficient and accurate processing
- Drive cost saving initiatives and help the management in the introduction of new products.
- Finance, Accounting degree
- CPA / Master degree preferred
- 10+ years of related experience
- Audit experience is a plus
- Skills in supervising and leading teams
- Previous experience in a USA Multinational Manufacturing Company
- Experience in ERP systems; Hyperion; Microsoft
- Matrix style organization.
- Availability to travel 20% of the time
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience.