Our Client, a Multinational leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Senior Cost Financial Analyst responsible for the plant full accountability and efficiency.
- Provide support in the financial analysis, cost projections, efficiencies and variances for departmental budgets.
- Direct Manufacturing Cost Accounting and compliance with corporate policies, GAAP and SEC
- Maintain a Manufacturing Cost system and progress of all budgets
- Develop and prepare yearly financial plans, up to date, long range plans and monthly status
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Master degree and/or CPA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in cost accounting and financial analysis
- SAP experience
- Advance knowledge in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Fully bilingual
Compensation: $85K - $100K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience and excellent fringe benefits.