Our Client, a Real State and Investment Advisory Firm is hiring their Senior Accountant. This position is responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the financial statements and full accounting cycle.
- Manage the full accounting cycle
- Analyze the accounts information
- Prepare the month end closing and financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA is nice to have
- 5+ years of relevant experience in full accounting cycle
- The candidate needs to be fully bilingual
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
Compensation: $50K - $60K Base Salary, commensurate with candidate experience and excellent fringe benefits.