Our Client, a leading provider of secured asset-based wholesale financing based in US with operations in Puerto Rico is looking for an Senior Accountant. This position is responsible for the preparation of documentation for the day‐to‐day accounting and finance transactions.
- Working knowledge of the general accounting cycle, fund, and investment accounting.
- Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle.
- Prepare the financial statements.
- Keep preparing accounting controls and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepare payments, verify documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare special reports requested by management.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly to the Commissioner of Financial Institutions reports
- Prepares tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a company’s tax database
- Bachelor in accounting
- 5+ years of related experience
- Fully bilingual
- Possess project management skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Office 365 and pivot tables
Compensation: Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits