Our Client, a leader manufacturer with operations in Puerto Rico and USA is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to join their team.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Accounting Director and Accounting Team to fulfill the Company’s needs. The candidate will be responsible of overseeing the accounting operations, controlling and verifying the financial transactions.
- Prepare financial reports to document the profitability of the financial activities
- Maintain general ledger and reconcile the account entries
- Assist in month-end close of the General Ledger
- Provide support in the audit processes
- Ensure the integrity of the accounting information
- Assist with the overall tax compliance agenda (ie: Income tax, property tax, Sales and Use Tax( IVU) among others)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related fields.
- MBA or CPA is a Plus.
- 4 – 5 years of previous experience in the Full Accounting Cycle including but not limited to (ie: Income Statement Trial Balance, Balance Sheet among other reports).
- Knowledge in Microsoft Suites, laws and regulations.
- Proficient in English and Spanish (oral and written).
- Available for the South region in PR.
Compensation: $50K - $60K Base Salary. Commensurate with candidate experience plus excellent fringe benefits.