Published: July 3, 2020
- Direct sales management of the sales team.
- Increase sales through leading the sales team by building customer relationships, coaching, mentoring and tandem riding, developing and assisting with the execution of account penetration strategies and assisting sales with order details during early stage account development from soliciting customer requirements, sourcing products to expediting and trouble shooting.
- Manage overall work flow of sales orders and address any operational issues that arise with purchasing, finance, quality and logistics, and human resources.
- Creation and presentation of periodic reports detailing sales and gross profit development as well as non-sales development metrics, such as overall relationship development status. Responsible for strictly adhering to preset quarterly travel budgets and goals relating to strategic customer account visits.
- Coach, mentor, and build up positive sales skills in other employees.
- Traveling with sales team members as needed to develop and support company goals.
- Responsible for other duties and obligations that may arise from time to time and as requested from the company's senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical degree preferred. MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing a sales group, growing revenue
- At least 3 years of working experience in logistics sales required
- Knowledge of logistics, cargo, freight forwarding and warehousing compliance/documentation
- Prior sales management experience in related industry
- Strong CRM and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fully Bilingual English & Spanis