Responsible for managing the launch of Sales Finance Unit, Billing, Portfolio and Retention controls. It will also be responsible for managing the income statement of this portfolio, in order to guarantee the profitability of the product.
- Responsible for increasing, retaining and servicing the portfolio and initiating negotiations according to standard procedures and local legal requirements.
- Design and supervise the development of business strategies and activities focused on increasing the growth and profit of the unit.
- Analyze and disclose to the Executive Team the market conditions in the sales environment.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Unit and Risk Unit to develop strategy, construct partner proposals, and deliver partnership grounds.
- Engage and secure strategic alliances and partnerships and respond to new and promising opportunities through innovation.
- Develop and forecast new business through dealer identification, negotiation, risk analysis and submission for Committee approval meeting all legal and compliance requirement. opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and/or finance.
- Sales: 5 years
- Financial Services, Banking: 5 years
- Business Development Manager: 7 years
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and coordination of resources.