Our Client, a Real State and Investment Advisory Firm is hiring an Real State Operations Specialist for their back-office team. In this position, the candidate will be in charge of managing external Property Manager, Local Contractors, Vendors and Real State Agents. This candidate in this position is responsible of making recommendations, liase with attorneys, ensure that the Company complies with all regulations and maintain the data base updated.
- Make recommendations of course of actions
- Liason with attorneys and local authorities to understand the legal processes
- Ensure that the Company complies with all regulations
- Maintain the data base updated
- Review and process REO Invoices
- Conduct regular audits
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration field.
- Fully bilingual (oral and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook).
- Previous experience in REO and/or Property Management
Compensation: $40K Base Salary, commensurate with candidate experience and fringe benefits.