Published: July 3, 2020
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established internal and external standards and guidelines.
- Co-ordinates legal requests in support of government investigations or litigations.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and internal regulations to assure compliance.
- Leads audit and inspection preparation, resolution of audit and inspection findings and liaises with auditing groups and inspectors through all stages of the audits.
- Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet regulations.
- Prepares reports and/or necessary documentation (Corrective and Preventative Actions) and provides to applicable stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Ensures the quality assurance programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly.
- Facilitates uniform standards worldwide and enables best practice sharing, thereby fostering the achievement of company's mission globally.
- Bachelor’s degree on Management or similar
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with 7+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree