Published: June 11, 2021
- Supervising chemical laboratories in the company site.
- Monitoring analytical assays of all bulk and finished products.
- Establishing and making arrangements of all calibration program and control systems of all laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Approving and releasing all finished product for shipment and distribution.
- Reviewing, writing, and drafting of SOP’s, laboratory procedures, and material specifications.
- Reviewing entries of laboratory logs and analytical notebooks to ensure the SOP’s and cGMP guidelines.
- Drafting and reporting all validation protocols following SOP’s guidelines.
- Coordinating all product, methods, and HPLC validations.
- Purchasing all laboratories supplies and maintaining an adequate inventory.
- Organizing and coordinating all quality control job functions.
- Administering all personnel functions; such as, interviewing potential new hires, cross-train personnel, and conducting employee performance reviews.
- Approving all process specifications and designs standards.
- When necessary, assisting in all chemical analysis to meet with the company’s manufacturing and shipping requirements.
- Planning and establishing schedules and follow-ups performance against estimates.
- Recommending new policies and procedures to assure high quality services to meet the company’s goals.
- Assembling cost control and statistical data, as well as, managing the laboratory budget.
- Communicating TQM to the personnel.
- Enforcing safety regulations and the correct use of personal protective equipment.
- S. in Chemistry, MS preferred.
- Knowledgeable of chemical laboratory equipment and/or instrumentations.
- Minimum of Three (3) years relevant experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in Spanish & English.