Published: July 13, 2021
- Visit and follow up with clients in order to offer the department's services and obtain new projects that guarantee profitability for the company.
- Plan the execution of project operations integrating teams and resources, guaranteeing compliance with the safety, health and risk prevention regulations established in the company.
- Manage project costs and budgets while maintaining market competitiveness, ensuring business profitability.
- Supervise the personnel under their charge and follow up on operations, ensuring that they are carried out within the agreed times.
- Define and establish, together with the Systems and Processes area, the objectives, standards and procedures of quality, safety, health and environment established for the department.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or an equivalent field of study, having a Master’s Degree is a plus.