Our client, a leading Consulting Firm in the Technology Industry is hiring an IT Project Manager. This position will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of technology projects for multiple clients.
- Execute projects successfully in private and government sector, on time on budget, and meeting client requirements.
- Open possibilities to ensure the achievements of the tasks and goals
- Design the project plan and lead the execution up to deliver to client
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Enforce the appropriate project management processes and the company’s expertise in the account.
- Define processes, resources, and necessary equipment for the project success
- Analyze the needs and help define and document the scope and objectives of the project, involving all participants and ensuring its technical feasibility
- Perform data analysis to measure results, reporting and decision-making process
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Create managerial and executive reports.
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Secure growth opportunities in the account
- Making proactive and effective decisions
- Performing quality control on the project
- Lead, guide and provide the needed critical information to project teams and members, promoting and contributing to team unity and successful execution
- Will efficiently manage the probability of risks and situations that may arise
- Maintain project documentation, in accordance with best project management practices
- Coordinate the activities for guaranteeing the high quality of the services or products
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PMP certification
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Evaluate every angle of situations to identify solutions and achieve the desire results.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 1+ Managing experience