Published: September 13, 2021
- Oversee the development, project specifications and supervision of construction, remodeling, and/or repair projects for restaurants and other facilities.
- Supervise personnel for the project.
- Review the proposals, quotes and plans to determine the time, budget, procedures to carry out the project, along with the resources and follow up with the subcontractor according to the outlined work plan.
- Prepare project package ensuring project scope is clear and proposals meet those specifications.
- Determine what is needed to complete the project within the designated time.
- Evaluate project plans and coordinate changes or improvements according to the plans together with the personnel.
- Responsible for the monitoring and daily coordination of the construction and maintenance needs of the sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering required.
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management in Construction.
- Experienced with Project Management Programs and AutoCAD.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge with OSHA specifications.