Our client, a large conglomerate in the service industry is hiring a Project Manager for the Web development cycle. This position is responsible to Help manage the Web Projects from the conception to the online delivery.
- Follow the scope of the online projects from the proposal stage, technical work -up and the final delivery of the Product.
- Participate in the initial conception stage with the internal clients to better understand their needs and vision.
- Lead the process by working with the team involved.
- Aim to meet project goals within the budget and time frames.
- Documenting website development and processes and procedures.
- Bachelor degree
- Previous experience in project management
- Knowledge about the development and design of online applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Scrum Proficiency
- Agile technology experience
Compensation: Base salary $65-$70k commensurate with candidate experience, 401-k, health plan, and a full package of fringe benefits