Published: November 16, 2021
- Supervise all operators in the production line.
- Administer performance reviews, and distribute work schedules.
- Analyze, review, and develop production schedules.
- Organize and coordinate daily job functions.
- Coordinate the production requirements and priorities.
- Analyze, review, and develop the capacity requirements.
- Generate and maintain generic shippers and dye labels.
- Generate and review efficiency reports.
- Audit operator’s documentation (i.e., Production Reports, Packaging reports, so on).
- Have a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or a related field of study.
- Have an understanding of Standards and Regulations (i.e., GMP, SDS or Personal Protective Equipment).
- Bilingual (English, Spanish).